BRIDAL VEIL FALLS: I set out chasing waterfalls this morning after completing a 5-mile run. First stop was Bridal Veil Falls Trail and then on to Stewart Falls.
This waterfall was unique given the fact that you could see it from your car and score some amazing pictures without even hiking up the waterfall. Of course, it is far more fun to hike up the waterfall and snap a few pictures dangling from the ledge!
It wasn’t until I was on my way down that I realized there were anchors for repelling! Perhaps it was a bit more dangerous than I thought!
If you hike the trail up the waterfall it is only about 1.3 miles. If you are feeling daring you are able to go much higher!
- Location: Provo, Utah
- Parking: Yes, and plenty of it
- Difficulty: Easy, but can be hard depending on how high you go.
- Travel Congestion: No
- Estimate Elevation: Depends on how high you go!
- Distance: 1.3 Miles
- Trail Type: Out & Back
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Waterfall– The waterfall can be reached without walking a trail.
- Hiking up the Waterfall-This waterfall was fairly easy to climb.
- I have none!
SNACKS: If only…